Wednesday

Oh, Murphy's law.

Last night both Ray and I dreamt of financial ruin and chaos, albeit differently. Today I got a call that I answered - from Harrisburg, re a job I applied for, Clerk Typist for a state office job. Despite the fact there is a hiring freeze, I have an interview for Nov. 7th, at 10am. But I don't know if I had the time available from my current job, especially since I already took off Nov 17 for my bday.

Lo and behold, I get back to my desk to find an email from my boss stating that we have yet to take our extra personal day this year. I'm set.

I'm excited. I texted everyone including my mom and she called back to congratulate me. Everyone else texted back (and Temptation sent me a picture of his crazy face smiling!). I know Oddity is worried, but it's going to be okay.

So I happily go potty (yes, I know, TMI) and this weekend is my free weekend with Oddity - and I get my period today. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Not fair! I promised I'd wear a teddy!!!! Drat it all to HELL!

Well, it had to happen. Things couldn't go 100% my way....

No comments: