Thursday

So i'm eating breakfast at CFR, a few blocks down from where I live. I am reading on American Constitutional Law. Someone wearing a carryout courier teeshirt, dark blue (it was blue so I noticed it) walked behind me to get to the kitchen area (I was seated at the counter). The smell of pot hit me full on - and yes, I do have nostalgic memories of pot, even though I think it's a colossal waste of time and money unless you medically need it.

I didn't identify the source until the guy walked past me back out the door. It was strong. I was disgusted, because this is the courier delivery guy for the restaurant or for the restaurant supplier!

He walked back in, and now that I could id him, I looked at his face. Yep, classic morning high; the flushed face, the dumb look, the almost glassy eyes, and he sounded stupid. How could anyone in their right mind let him drive???? much less represent the restaurant or, if he was bringing supplies to the restaurant, the company providing the supplies?

No comments: