Tuesday

Mentioned music as key to what's inside. Mentioned the mess I'm making of my life atm - I'm emotional and right now confused - I'm going to hurt people and upset my life.

She's My Addiction by Third Realm was a very interesting segueway into a song I was starting to obsess over by Beborn Beton, from the Fake Album, named Bodypart.

Look at me - I´m still alive/Believe me - I´m one of your kind/I´m waiting for the night to crawl/You´re twisting my mind/If only could make you feel/The fire that consumes me/Leaves me severely satisfied/Let us pretend you're paralysed//I want you//Take my claws - my flesh runs dry/Relieve me - I feed on your spine/You´re done before the night is gone/You´re doing allright//Give me strength and fill my brains/The power I´ve been losing//I need to seperate your heart/Cause it´s my favourite bodypart//I want you//To be my destiny, my doom/I want you/To be the key to my front room/I want you/To be the dagger in my heart/I want you/To mark the point from where we start/I want you/To be my everlasting torch/I want you/To be the rocker on my porch/I want you/To be the crowbar to my door/I want you/That ain´t enough //'cause I want more

now, lyrics to She's My Addiction...when I've listened to it like 50 million times.

Kicked in the head. I swear.

No comments: