Sunday

What do you do when you know something is so fucking right, so fucking perfect, but you can't do anything about it at the moment? God, I could toss everything in my life out (except music, books, kids and dogs) just to start fresh with the perfect person. I wish I could write this on my LiveJournal or on MySpace, just to crow about it.

I kind of figured that the Right One would come when I was older. It still kicked me in the head when it happened. My chimes are still ringing (well, that could be for other reasons too... blush) and I'm still reeling from how absolutely awesome this is. I literally am in awe; I can stare at him for hours, amazed at the experience. I am being good at controlling the evil vicious spic green monster when girls he's known for-like-ever comes up and eats the candy from around his neck - MY NECK, MY MAN, MY CANDY! I know I'm being irrational; if any of them had any real interest or had he been interested that way, it would have already happened. I just have to keep telling myself that I've finally got what I wanted, what I deserve, and that it's not going anywhere - 'cause I'm what he wanted, what he deserves, what he's been looking for.

Mutual admiration society here. Someone who gives out what I give out. It is unbelieveable how perfect it feels. I've so got to pare my life down and get ready to start new on my own - so that we can be the unit, the item, the entity that we should be. In the open. With or without approval - doesn't matter, 'cause it's just us two. He's my heart, my soul, my everything. He's real, he's sexy, he's tender, he's startling, he's strong, unique, odd, different, fantastic, tasty, interesting, amazing, mine. He's mine. I'm his. I'm all his.

No comments: