Monday

I dreamt:

That werewolves, vampires, fae, elementals, etc - were outed and the general panic had already subsided and these creatures were taken for granted. There were also humans who were 'guardians' in that they were able to negotiate/pacify/work with these creatures should problems occur.

Well, college campus. Werewolves usually manifested in adolescence, so they were still in learning phase when they were sent to college. At this college, the elementals would haze the newly arrived werewolves. There was an established security system made of guardians and vampires (nighttime) along with representatives of either side.

New werewolves were either going missing or found dead. I was a new guardian and my friend was a new werewolf. He had to go back to his dorm (all in one building, really, the various dorms) and I walked him to his dorm and we had a confrontation with some rogue elementals that ended up in arbitration because I accused them of murdering the new werewolves and I would fight to protect my friend.

The dream ended while I was in negotiations with the leader of the elemental faction on campus.

It was odd. I enjoyed it.

No comments: