Sunday

Oddity drank an awful lot last night. But towards the end of the night, he tells me he loves me, that people like us together, that I surprised people by taking care of the sick girl, that I was unique and flexible and enchanting (not in those words). He felt happy and lucky that I was with him.

I love taking care of him. I love being there, around him. He hugs me and holds me and plays around and kisses me and calls me his girl in public. His friends like me, and they are a cool bunch. And.. HE volunteered to meet my friends, to hang in my circles (small as it is). I didn't ask him.

I wish I could describe in detail last night, when he was sitting in front of me, at the bar, telling me the things I wanted to hear and never asked. How his face glowed, and his eyes, so gentle, so sweet, looked at me with love. How he gets shy and goofy when I look at him. He kisses me, he holds me tight, he hugs me to him, he holds my hand, he announces to the world that I'm his girl and he's proud and happy.

He's my Addiction.

No comments: