Tuesday

Random things: I need sugar, but I don't like it. I need to keep to a specific diet to see what affects me badly and what doesn't. Not sure if I'm human, the way my body reacts to things. I hate its getting colder; conversely, I love this time of the year.

I may be able to buy a house if I can fix my credit rating within the next three months. Oh, that is WAY hopeful, I know! May buy a house in York and hope Oddity understands. I need to have my dog with me and I've tons of stuff. not furniture, just stuff.

I'm flat broke. AGAIN. and I haven't paid bills. I'm screwed.

I need to see a gyn and a regular doctor. I've been procrastinating. Why? I don't know.

I simultaneously hate and love my job. Can almost make me psychotic.

I want to go back to school. I also want to move closer to Oddity. I want to go back to school in York, though.

No comments: