Thursday

all I want is you
in the middle of the night,
to wake next to you
feel your breath on my skin
your arms around me.

You're the ghost inside my head
so alone without you,
When we're together
I see no one else.
So far away, but one day
We will be together

I love your smile
the shy glint of your eyes
Your laugh, the secrets within
the shadows without.

You are everything
all I ever wanted
all I ever needed
all I ever loved.

In your room, in your arms
safe and loved and desired
wanted, complete, in you.

Touch by touch
you're my alltime lover
skin to skin, close under the covers

You're the one and only
my sacred, my holy
just what I needed
Your heart is my favorite body part
And I possess it.

I want to kiss you all over
Made for loving you
you are exquisite torture,
sublime release, ecstacy
poetry in motion.

These are only words
and words are all I have
to take your heart away.

No comments: