Monday

I'm so freaking tired of being cold all the time. One of the possible reasons is iron deficiency anemia, but I get a bad reaction every time I take an iron pill. I don't think it's iron - anyway, all the blood tests are negative for anemia.

Somewhere I read that everyone has a layer of fat under their skin. I don't seem to have it - you can clearly see my veins and in my extremities you can even see the bone structure - and it's ridiculously easy for me to show muscle. I don't have a way to make a change in that - most of the weight I might gain is all in my stomach and that's an unhealthy weight gain and it STILL doesn't keep me warm!

I'm also tired of being in pain. I've got arthritis and the cold exacerbates it. Staying still also makes it worse. I'm much happier when I'm moving. No one can experience the pain others feel, so no one understands the kind of pain I live with, in my shoulders, my back, my hips, my ankles, fingers and neck. Yet I can dance, and dance for long periods of time, because I do have high endurance.

I live summers and survive winters. It's a shame 'cause autumn and winter are lovely seasons. The worse stretch is January-April - just the worse in everything. Sigh. That's my whining for the day.

No comments: