Thursday

So Temptation may have fallen in love - not with me, but with a much more eligible young woman, which means that I'm off the hook (my ego may feel a little slighted) and that better things are in store for Temptation and I won't have to DEAL with temptation! I can go back to my safe if rather vanilla lovelife.

I like that Temptation may find the "L" word; he certainly deserves it. I'm excited - sort of like a schoolgirl who's best friend is having exciting adventures. I want to hear all about it and live vicariously through it - falling in love! So unexpectedly! So out of the Blue! He wasn't even looking - and I'm betting nor is she. That's fantastic!

I go back to when I met Capt. A (or any number of exes; some of the stories are so romantic!) and while it's the past, it's sweet now, not bitter. Except, of course, for Capt A... who really is wonderful despite being normal. Sort of. :)

Update/Edit: It was an April Fool's prank.. pretty good one, from my pov. So now all systems go. Including TROUBLE. Jesus.

No comments: