Thursday

I've gotta blog these things. He sent me an email this morning with photos from photobucket.com The first was a smiling sun. The second was a chalkboard with the lyrics to "You Are My Sunshine" scrawled on it... "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, with the things you do, you'll never know, dear, how much I love you, please don't take my sunshine away." The third was a sun, with the words 'You are (and in the circle of the sun, my) sunshine".
I cried. at work, like a baby.. very happy joyous delighted in awe baby.
so i sent him a few: a little "I Fucking Love You"; a "All I want is to fall asleep in your arms and wake up to the warmth of your body next to mine"; a tiny "I've been waiting for you all my life" and a poem with a lotus flower that states that his love is all i needed; he is the missing part of me.
I'm so blessed.

No comments: