Monday

When Lord Dragon hurt me, this song for some reason resonated but hurt. Recently, I heard it again, and it reminded me of Oddity AND Capt A. I could imagine Oddity singing the first part to me: State of the Union: Romancing the Stone You've got what I need/and every desire that I crave/you're just what I want/the perfect body, the perfect face/I love who you are/for every move you make for every word you say/for every second that we spend..... (So Oddity put it as his profile song on his MS. I love that man. I really do.) When I'm not around/it's sometimes hard to keep things clear/temptations are high/but for a moment think of me/Cause I'm lost every second without you/and it feels like I'm losing my mind/Keeping true to ourselves through the distance/makes me feel like romancing a stone. (Now I sing it to Oddity, and I've a feeling he sings it to me too.) (This part reminds me of Lord Dragon and of me with Capt. A) How can I leave you? How can I dare to walk away/when you were there in every step/when you were always there for me/How can I do this/when tears are running down your face/when hurt is all you feel inside/and love does not deserve my name..... 'Cause I'm lost every second without you/and it feels like I'm losing my mind/Keeping true to ourselves through the distance/Makes me feel like romancing a stone/But this shadow keeps merging between us/Keeping darkness in my solitude/Giving in to the sin precious darling/Makes me feel like romancing the stone.

That first part? Just thinking that Oddity is singing it to me makes my spine melt. I hope he has a good time tonight; he had a run-in with his boss. I can only trust in my instinct that this all will work out - new jobs, new life, and us together. I am sure of it, I just don't know if I can trust it.

No comments: